Sunday 12 December 2010

Edna's Christmas Gift Guide

Hopefully better late than never...here is Edna's Christmas gift guide. I've tried to keep the prices reasonable and affordable...so many gift guides I've seen in magazines have a starting price of around £50 and go sky-high!

So if you're starting to experience the 'less than two weeks before Christmas and I haven't got any presents' anxiety, I hope some of these ideas will help!


Rococo Chocolates (my absolute favourite chocolate brand) – frankly anything they produce but these pink champagne truffles are very pretty - £12.50

Gorgeous special editions with canvas printed covers – lots of different books available, including a few Jane Austens!


Paul & Joe nail polish set in the sale for £14.40

Made has some lovely jewellery but my one and only experience in ordering off their website is a bit negative. I chose signed for delivery and they just sent it regular mail, whilst still charging me for signed! No amount of attempts at phoning or emailing customer service got me anywhere...I just never reached anyone! So maybe best to order from John Lewis, who also stocks this, and has a bit better track record in customer service!


RE Found Objects green American milk glass cake stand – from £27 - for anyone who loves baking cakes!

La Perla hold-ups - £27.50
A luxurious treat. Still quite steep at £27.50 for a pair of hold-ups but much more affordable than anything else from La Perla and they are very sexy! I had some years ago and loved them and was obviously very pleased with myself in them as I flashed them at a young man on the dancefloor...he seemed to like them...alas his girlfriend wasn’t very amused!!

Laura Mercier creme de pistache honey bath - £30. A real bathing indulgence but trust me, the scent of this (and all the bathing products in the range) is delicious and it's a beautiful gift.


Prada book - £37.80



1 comment:

  1. too many lovely things! The milk glass stands are top of mine and the bee necklace.. may have to leave this page open for the chap to see..
    A gorgeous pal gave me a couple of the penguin classics for my birthday and have them propped up on mantelpiece. They are super

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...