Friday 25 February 2011

Anthropologie Accessories

I walk past Anthropologie most days and always have a covetous look at what they’ve got in the window. They change their window displays quite frequently, so there’s always something new to have a peek at.

If you’re not familiar with Anthropologie, it’s a US store that sells womenswear, accessories and homeware. They stock a selection of independent designers and smaller brands...and prices do tend to be on the steep side. But what they sell is gorgeous – though some of it falls a little too much into homespun/crafty territory for me.

And the shop itself is lovely to visit. I remember heading in there at the height of the Christmas shopping mania and it was an oasis of calm and good customer service.


Anthropologie Idesia necklace - £38
This week’s lust item is a necklace from Anthropologie. I have my eye on another necklace from there which is also a big, metal statement piece but they don’t seem to have it on their website. So this is the second place lust item. I’m really keen on quite plain, metal jewellery which I think works well across lots of different styles of dressing. And, it doesn’t cost a fortune...marvellous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...