Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Presents for little ones from the V&A

The V&A is one of my favourite places in London. I used to be lucky enough to live close enough that I could hop on a bus, get there in 15 minutes and go for a wander around for an hour. Pre-Laney May, when I had a bit more of a social life, I used to go to the Friday Lates and have the joy of going to an exhibition, having a drink, listening to music, all in that stunning setting.

It's also a lovely place to buy gifts...for yourself as well as others! The jewellery collection is amazing - you can pick up some beautiful, really individual pieces for reasonable prices. And, at sales times, some absolute bargains too.

Luckily (if you don't live in London) it also has a great online shop. It's birthday season coming up soon for Laney May and her little friends, so I've been on the look-out for present ideas. The V&A has some gorgeous presents for little ones. These are some of my favourites...


Edward Bawden colouring book - £5.99

Giraffe height chart - £22
Dog puzzle - £15
Jungle cubes game - £14
Rope climbing monkey tin toy - £12


Black & white embroidered dress - £20

Kaleidoscope dress - £25




Handmade elephant slippers - £22



Wooden animal letters - they're all lovely - £2.50 each


'Grannie' play apron - £8.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...