Tuesday 3 January 2012

Happy New Year from Edna

Happy New Year Edna readers...if there are many of you left after my blog neglect in 2011. I'm hoping 2012 will mark the renaissance of Edna...though it may be a modest renaissance given I'll be combining motherhood with a return to work later in the year!

I wish you all a wonderful, happy, exciting...and stylish 2012.

My year has started on a more stylish note given I had a few fashion hits over the festive season.

Mr W bought me my beloved dalmatian print ballet pumps from Topshop for Christmas. I also bought myself the same pair of shoes in leopard print just before Christmas, much to Mr W's horror. I slammed down the phone mid-call with him when I saw the Topshop sale had started, screaming 'the shoes, the shoes'. Thankfully I didn't ruin Christmas as the dalmatian print had already sold out and I had to content myself with the leopard print.

And, finally, I'm now the proud owner of the Sophie Hulme for Asos sequined jumper, again bought in the sale.

So the sales were kind to me and my wardrobe has started 2012 with a much needed lift!

Have you had any sales successes?

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!
    I've avoided the sales. I don't need anything, I'm putting myself on a spending diet... for now.
    ps. Love the jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spending diet is definitely something I need to embrace. How is your resolve? Still abstaining?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...