Monday 17 October 2011

Lust item...of the month

Before my summer blog holiday, I featured some Topshop shoes on Edna that had taken my fancy. Amongst them were a couple of low-heeled ballet pumps that were so chic but the heart-print and red patent leather added a little bit of quirky character.

I’ve totally fallen in love with that style of shoe – they are flat enough to mean you can wear them all day long, day-in, day-out, but also the slight heel makes them feel a little more ladylike and a bit Parisian chic. I dream about wearing them with ankle-skimming trousers, or skinny jeans...or slightly modish with a shift dress.

I’ve managed to resist the urge to buy a pair (even though my lovely friend Lisa bought a pair of the heart-print ballet pumps for £10 in the Topshop sale and flaunted them in front of me!)...but I’m not sure I can resist Topshop’s latest incarnation...the Dalmatian print.
 
Dalmatian print heeled ballet pumps - £42

Dalmatian prints are everywhere this season...mainly because of the Topshop Unique A/W 11 Dalmatian covered collection.
 
I don’t think I’d go too crazy with the print and can’t imagine myself in a Dalmatian print coat...but a little on my feet would work a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...