Sunday 27 May 2012

DVF for Gap...on sale!

A little while ago Gap launched a range for babies and children designed by Diane von Furstenberg. More renowned for her womenswear  - and especially the wrap dress – I’ve got to confess to feeling a little jealous that she chose to do a range for children rather than women!

The range is brightly coloured, full of fun patterns and, unfortunately, a little too expensive. £24.95 for a sun dress that’s only going to last a baby a couple of months is just a bit on the steep side for me. I have a feeling many others agreed because a stack of the DVF range for BabyGap is in the sale right now.

I bought Laney May a gorgeous little sun dress, down from £24.95 to £9.99 (though it’s still £12.99 online).


These are some of my other favourites. If you’re near a Gap store, it’s definitely worth visiting rather than ordering online as it’s all cheaper in store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...