Saturday 18 August 2012

Shopping abstinence & lots of lusting

I've taken a vow of abstinence. After a few shopping splurges over the summer and the realisation that I physically cannot fit anything else into my wardrobe, I've vowed not to buy anything else for the rest of the year. Although there's one exception to this vow. If I sell anything on Ebay, I can use that money to buy something new. But otherwise, my purse stays shut!

I'm hoping that if I stick to this resolution, come the January sales I can treat myself to a couple of special pieces.

So there are likely to be a lot of 'lust items' on Edna, as I try and resist the urge to hit the high street. This is my current lust item which I spotted in the last issue of Elle.



It's from River Island but I can't seem to find it on its site yet. I love mixtures of texture - in this case leather and tweed. River Island also has a rather nice khaki and fake leather jacket on its site too. Alas, instead of buying either of these, I'm going to have a look at my wardrobe and see how I can create a few outfits mixing fabrics and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...