Tuesday 20 November 2012

Dress of the year...from Fearne Cotton?!

I blogged once before about the Fearne Cotton range for Very after my massive style crush (and fantasy best friend!) Claudia Winkleman wore a few dresses from the range when she was presenting Strictly it Takes Two. I’ve spotted the leopard print peter pan collar tunic dress in a few magazines and love it...
 

Peter pan collar tunic dress - £39

So thought I’d have a quick look on the website and have actually spotted a dress which comes close to being my dress of the year. I need this dress in my life!


Petal collar shift dress - £55

There are some other gems in the range, these are my other favourites.
 

Long sleeve swing dress - £39


Swing spot print dress - £39

 

Ruffle geometric print dress - £59

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...