Monday 11 February 2013

More Mary Portas

When I blogged about my growing addiction to the Mary Portas range at House of Fraser a few weeks ago, I forgot something in the list of what I've got hanging in my wardrobe. It was this gorgeous leopard print blouse from the collection, which I got for Christmas.



It's not for the faint-hearted as the print and colours are quite a statement...but a good one I think! I wore it for work but toned it down with black trousers and a heritage-inspired grey blazer.


You can't see them very well but the shoes are another
Clarks sales purchase which are again as comfortable as slippers
(& hopefully a bit more stylish!)


Lola Rose ring and bracelet which is wonderful but I don't
know where it's from as it was a gift


Kenneth Jay Lane monkey necklace - a first mother's day
present to me from my little monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...