Wednesday 27 June 2012

Shopping & cats eyes

I've had so much to blog about this month and absolutely no time. I need to dig out my camera and do a few outfit shots, as I've treated myself to a couple of visits to the shops!

I finally got to visit the Mary Portas shop in House of Fraser last week, which was amazing! I'm going to blog properly about it when I have time because it was such a great experience...and I got some serious bargains!

It's definitely worth having a look online...or visiting a store if you're in the vicinity. The reductions are amazing - dresses down from £150 to £45, trousers down from £85 to £25.50, scarves down from £50 to £15.

In the meantime, I'm going to show you another lust item for June...something which is definitely not a bargain, and I would not buy full price. But it still doesn't stop me lusting after them.

Irregular Choice High Jinx sunglasses - £85

I love the quirkiness of these cats eye sunglasses and can just imagine wearing them with a really simple outfit.

As much as I love them, I'll not be opening my purse. I can't justify spending that amount of money on quirky sunglasses...and anyway, I've already spent my pennies with Mary Portas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...