Friday 8 June 2012

Workwear Daydreams

I've been back in the world of office work for a month. Leaving Laney May in the nursery is slowly starting to get easier. The  midday anxiety attack and urge to sprint back to south London to get her are gradually starting to fade.

But just as I'm getting used to travelling into central London every day, there's already talk of trips overseas. It feels like a logistical feat just getting us all out of the house each day, so lord only knows how it would be possible to make it further than these shores!

In the same way that I focused on my return to work wardrobe to help deal with the anxiety of going back to work, I seem to be doing the same with the idea of business trips.

So rather than focus on the practicalities of possibly making it to China, I'm just thinking about what I'd like to wear!



Whistles Wren tailored trousers - £125 (not sure I’m quite ready for the full on fushia pink trouser suit though!)
A very Erdem influenced digital print shirt from Monsoon - £45 
Zara plaited shopper - £89.99 (which admittedly I see about 20 times a day in different colours!)
Preen Aldo Rise Paider heeled sandals - £62.50 (down from £125) – possibly shoes for sitting at my desk, rather than actually doing any walking!


Mary Portas cropped draped jacket - £80 (down from £160...it shows the reduction on the main page view but when you click into the jacket it still shows £160)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...