Wednesday 6 July 2011

My Wardrobe at 70% Off!

I'm now over nine month's pregnant, getting impatient and grumpy, spending lots of time at home...and hence massively vulnerable to the lure of online sales shopping! So far I've managed to resist...but the temptations are huge, particularly as the reductions get bigger.

My Wardrobe have great sales and at this stage have knocked 70% off lots of items. It's definitely worth having a look at the site if you fancy a treat - sales items still aren't dirt cheap but they are massively reduced.

These have caught my eye this week...and have at least 60% knocked off the (sometimes utterly insane) full price.



Bloch patent lace-up jazz shoes - £42 (down from £143)

Rag & Bone shirt - £49 (down from £165)

House of Harlow 1960 jewelled sandals - £67 (down from £225)

Winter Kate flying fox crochet blouse - £82 (down from £206)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...