Wednesday 24 April 2013

Exeter part 2 - the pink coat

The pink coat. What can I say?! It's very special. I looked at it one day, tried to show some financial restraint and ended up going back to the shop the next day, trying it and buying it!

When a vintage coat fits perfectly, you know you have to walk out of the shop with it...especially when it costs a bargain £37! You'd struggle to get a run-of-the-mill Topshop number for anywhere near that price.


Just casually looking at the blossom on the tree...

It was bought from Relevant by Lady Lace in Exeter. If you love vintage and are ever in that part of the world, you have to visit the shop. It's a treasure-trove of beautifully selected vintage pieces.

This coat is my new favourite item of clothing. I may even be looking forward to the cold snap this weekend so I can wear it!





Quite a subtle pink and mustard colour combination...
for a grey day in Exeter!



I love the two little pockets, such a lovely detail.



And found in one of the pockets...



And in the other.



My vintage, mustard crocheted dress - which I was very pleased
I could finally fit into again...if I held my belly in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...