Tuesday 9 April 2013

Pierre Hardy for Gap wooden sandals - on Ebay

I've entered a brave new world...the world of internet auctions. I'm officially selling my first ever item on Ebay this week. It took me nigh on an hour to list it, so I'm hoping that it will actually sell! Believe it or not, I've never even bought anything on Ebay either. Mr W has done all our household Ebaying. It has been one of his jobs. But once I started sorting out my wardrobe and putting together a healthy pile of stuff to flog, he put his foot down. No more the Ebay slave.

So here it is...my first ever Ebay item.

Pierre Hardy for Gap wooden platforms - on Ebay
with bids starting at a bargainiferous price of £20!





These lovely wooden, brown leather platforms are from the 2009 Pierre Hardy collection for Gap. I loved them when I bought them but have hardly worn them. As comfortable as they are because of the platform, they're still pretty high and life these days limits when I get to wear heels.

Toddler + walking everywhere in London + swelling on nerves in my feet = flat shoes as much as possible!

My podiatrist was trying to encourage me to buy running shoes...for day-to-day wear. Everyone has their limits. This was mine.

Anyway, it does mean saying goodbye to some much loved shoes which I hardly ever wear. So there'll be more Ebaying for me - I'll keep you posted.

These are on sale until Sunday, with bids starting at £20. And they come with the original 'Design Editions' dust bag. (I think I bought them originally for about £45).

If you see me wearing them in a blog post in a few weeks time, you'll know my foray into Ebaying has gone wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...