Saturday 1 September 2012

Swans

I love a designer collaboration on the high street and September sees umpteen of them arriving in stores.

One I was particularly looking forward to seeing was the Clements Ribeiro range for Evans.

Clements Ribeiro are known for their gorgeous, eclectic prints and use of colour, so I was excited to see how this would translate onto the high street. There are some gorgeous pieces in the Swan collection for Evans and even if you don’t usually wear a size 14 or above, I’m sure a few of the frocks would look great belted.

These are my favourites...
 
Pansy print trousers - £45
which look great teamed with the clashing print top

Salome print dress - £65

Lace Grace dress - £95
 

Floral print Wisteria 21 dress - £75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...