Sunday 24 April 2011

Bubble gum shoes!

A quick lust item of the week. I know I've featured Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes on the Edna blog before but I've noticed that some of them are currently on sale on the Hervia website, making them a little more of an affordable treat! These are my favourites and they come in a range of colours (the blue featured below are the cheapest). I love the multi-straps and the heel looks manageable.

Vivienne Westwood shoes - £87.20 down from £109

My only concern is whether the PVC would make your feet sweat if you attempted to wear them without tights? If any Edna readers has a pair of Melissa shoes and has road-tested them bare foot, I'd love to hear how you got along. I'm concerned that in the hot weather, the 'bubble gum scented' shoes wouldn't smell quite so sweet for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...