Monday 13 June 2011

Blog Silence!

I'm sorry for the blog silence. I'm in the final throws of work before heading on maternity leave (this is my last week) and I barely have time to breathe! I'm literally working and sleeping...and worryingly hardly having a second to think about fashion...not healthy!

I'm hoping to be sane and fashion-focused again after Friday and promise to get Edna back on track.

In the meantime, it's summer sales season and there are lots of bargains to be had. This isn't cheap but at half price it's a great reduction...and the clashing combination of stripes and polka dots...and a dress with a collar...means that I have totally fallen in love.



Just blogging about this dress has made me feel a little saner! Wish me luck for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...