Thursday 16 December 2010

Kat & Bee gorgeous jewellery!

Sorry for the unexpected blog hiatus this week. It’s been a bit of a traumatic week when life has meant that fashion thoughts have been forced out and time and energy for writing has vanished.

I’m hoping that I can resume normal service over the next few days.

But I did want to post something tonight. I’ve been meaning to blog about the jewellery range Kat & Bee for some time. I think I first spotted some of their jewellery in the in-house magazine for Office shoes and looked them up.

The designer Kat Barry describes her jewellery as “...original and hand-made one off pieces with designs ranging from quirky gothic, to big and stunningly beautiful to simple yet eclectic.”

These are special pieces and therefore they’re not cheap. But they are handmade and individual...no two items will be exactly the same. And jewellery is something that you will have for the rest of your life and can hand down.

I remember at university I had a friend who used to buy herself a beautiful piece of jewellery on her birthday each year (she admittedly was a little better off than the average student!). It meant that she was slowly building up a collection of stunning jewellery that she would have forever. 

These are some of my Kat & Bee favourites... 


Janus skull ring - £135


Zerlinia skull & crossbow rose ring - £180 



Caeruleus charm necklace – I don’t know the price as it’s currently unavailable but I love it so had to include it.


Rosalba flower bracelet - £220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...