Thursday 2 December 2010

Keep chapping at bay

I've reached a point where smiling causes my lips to crack...chapping has reached epic proportions! I usually use Carmex lip balms but they're failing me this winter. I’m not sure I will end this winter with my lips in tact at this rate...steps are needed and new products need to be bought!

I did a little poll on Twitter and have a few recommendations, which are at the top of the list. I also noticed today that the website Beauty and the Dirt recommended Burt’s Bees lip balm.

I’ve also included a few others I’ve spotted on my web travels...the Reve de Miel lip balm in particular took my fancy. My lips felt moisturised just reading the ingredients list!
Topshop balm in sheen - £4
 
Blistex intensive moisturiser lip cream - £2.49
 
Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream lip protectant - £18
 
Burt’s Bees honey lip balm - £3.14

Reve de Miel lip balm - £12


Dr Lipp original nipple balm for lips - £11 (I could not resist including this!)



Cowshed lippy cow lip balm - £8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...