Tuesday 1 February 2011

Dresses for all seasons

I mentioned last week that I find it difficult to get fashion inspiration at this time of year when shops and magazines are filled with clothes for warmer weather and we’re still in the throws of winter. As much as looking at summer clothes can cheer you up – just imagining the day again when you wear sleeveless dresses warms the cockles – it doesn’t help much when what you’ll be wearing for the next couple of months will be very different!

Dresses tend to dominate my wardrobe and when I want some fashion inspiration they're the first thing I tend to look at. So tonight I have done a little round-up of ten of my favourite dresses on the high street...most of which can be layered and worn right now. Some would work well with blazers and thick tights, others with polo necks, leggings and winter boots. I also think lots of them are suitable for the office and would work well with some thick tights, heels, a blazer and some statement jewellery.

Zara chambray dress - £25.99

Oasis 60s print two in one dress - £65

Oasis stripe swing dress - £45

River Island polka dot ruffle front shirt dress - £44.99

Fearne Cotton for Very mesh & rib tunic - £45

Warehouse chevron print dress - £45

Mango marilyn dress - £69.90

If you’re lucky enough to be a size 12, you can get this very chic dress from Jaegar, down from £275 to £49


Asos tailored ruffle front pencil dress - £40


Dorothy Perkins multi snake print twist dress - £35

And if I was flush with cash, I'd have a splurge on this beauty from Boutique by Jaeger (maybe instead I'll bookmark for the summer sale!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...