Monday 21 February 2011

New winter coat for growing bump!

A few weeks ago I blogged about my wardrobe malfunction when my expanding pregnant belly finally burst through the buttons on my winter coat. My lovely mum took pity on me and bought me an early birthday present...the gorgeous maternity coat from the Red Herring maternity range in Debenhams. And it has been essential given that winter is still firmly upon us...it's hardly been off my back since.

I also think that although the coat is maternity wear, it will be fine for future winters with its slightly looser styling and the multiple layers I wear throughout the winter (the oft-worn gilet was always a bit of a test for my form-fitting black M&S coat!). 

The scarf is an old favourite from M&S



Very pretty butterfly print lining
Detailing on the back of the coat
And underneath, I wore my designer bargain BCBG Max Azria silk dress (bought for something ridiculous like $40 at a discount outlet), with striped Gap top, my black winter boots from somewhere in Copenhagen, and jewellery that were presents (either from others or myself!).



Slightly straining around the waist!
And if you’re remotely interested, the lipstick is the Maybelline one I mentioned the other week, as recommended by Sali Hughes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...