Tuesday 15 February 2011

Spring stripes

You know that I’m partial to a stripe and have to resist the urge to pack my wardrobe full of them. I always gravitate towards a stripe in a shop and have to really stop myself being a striped bore! Other than replacing worn out striped t-shirts, these days any other stripey purchases have to be very special for me to crack open my purse. 

At the moment, I have my eye on the pink striped dress by Ann-Sofie Back for Topshop. I love the ruching detailing and have been speculating on whether I can buy a slightly bigger size and get away with it as maternity wear.

Given it’s a new season and I’ve already got my eye on this new season stripe, I thought I would show you my favourite stripes in the shops right now.

Pink stripe ruch front dress by Ann-Sofie Back for Topshop - £55

Black stripe leggings by Ann-Sofie Back for Topshop - £35 (I'd wear these underneath something rather than on their own!)

River Island blue kaftan bubble top - £19.99

Warehouse drop waist stripe dress - £65 (lovely but not sure it would suit pear shapes like me) 

Red Herring Maternity black striped dress - £28


 
A very Prada SS11 dress...Asos stripe egg maxi dress - £45

 

And in my ‘hey, I’ve just found £200 down the back of the sofa’ scenario, this is the beauty I would be splashing out on! Boutique by Jaegar ric rac striped tea dress - £199

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...