Tuesday 8 February 2011

Summer in Dorothy Perkins

Some seasons, some shops get it very right, while others get it horrifically wrong. It can be so hit and miss. I remember last autumn going into Next and for the first time in years I picked up armfuls of clothes to try on...they were on fire!

At the weekend I went into Dorothy Perkins and had a rush of excitement as there were endless pieces I wanted to try on...not least the red poppy print border dress below which is a perfect maternity dress with its empire line fit (and is now top of my shopping list for the summer).

I could seriously have included huge numbers of pieces but have cut it down to my favourites.

So if you don’t usually include Dorothy Perkins on your shopping travels, this season it is well worth dropping in!


Red poppy print border dress - £38



Black bird pleat neck dress – £36
 

Red poppy print tunic - £32


Animal contrast collar tunic - £29.50


Cream bow embellished tunic - £45


A very Christopher Kane orange lace shell top - £19.50 


Peach bird print blouse - £32
 

Cream bird swing vest - £15


Oatmeal dragonfly jumper - £26
 

Multi snake floral jumpsuit - £55 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...