Thursday 3 February 2011

Jewellery with a touch of quirk

One of the things I've most loved about blogging – other than the opportunity to ramble on a frequent basis about a subject I adore – is when I either discover or are pointed in the direction of a lovely brand I didn’t know about. A few weeks ago the jewellery designer behind Maggie Angus sent me a link to her site and asked me to take a look. And I finally did this week.

You know that I love a little bit of a quirk in an outfit. Even at times when you’re trying to be your most grown-up chic self, sometimes the addition of something slightly quirky can stop you looking too classic and perhaps avoid tipping into frumpy territory.

Maggie Angus jewellery certainly has lots of quirk and there’s lot to love. I won’t ramble about who she is and her inspirations and that sort of thing because it’s all on her website. Instead, I’ll give you a little hint of what’s in store with some of my favourite pieces!

Valentines heart necklace - £15  


Palm tree leaves necklace - £29.99 


Coral & Fish necklace - £24.99 



Leopard print shoes necklace - £26.99
 

Sweet vintage perfume bracelet in mustard - £24.99

3 comments:

  1. I've seen these recently too. I love to add something quirky to an outfit and these are perfect. I love the Palm Tree Leaves Necklace :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!. buy Old Gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diamond jewellery is also being seen as a break from the regular and traditional gold jewellery. More and more youth are turning towards diamond jewellery for weddings and other special occasions. Diamond rings have especially taken over gold as engagement rings. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...