Friday 25 March 2011

Busting out the spring brights!

The sun was shining in London today...a truly gorgeous day, which always brings out the best in this city. And given the lovely weather, I decided to bust out a bit of colour from my wardrobe.

It was so refreshing to not only wear bright colours but to have shed the layers and the thick winter coat. I got to wear a jacket that I bought in September at London Fashion Weekend and haven't been able to wear since because it's been too cold.










Most of my outfit was bought at a discount. The jacket from Berman Black was bought at a huge discount at London Fashion Weekend (I think for something like £40), the dress is a BCBG Max Azria number bought from a discount village in the USA, the necklace and ring were also bought at London Fashion Weekend from Lola Rose (the necklace was only £25, which if you look at the website you can see is a massive reduction on what Lola Rose necklaces normally cost; the ring was a birthday present), and the bracelet is Bex Rox but bought on sale on Cocosa.

The rest of the outfit is my worn to death Copenhagen boots, Uniqlo cardigan and Max C handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...