Monday 7 March 2011

Spring Monsoon

A bit of a dress domination tonight as Monsoon has so many great frocks for spring/summer...these are just some of my favourites. 

I don’t know whether it’s because it has been sunny today in London but I feel much more ready to embrace spring clothing and have been looking at all the new stock on the high street imagining warmer days.

It makes me excited to think about shedding the layers and wearing light-weight summer dresses. I’ve blogged before about Monsoon and my mixed feeling about it...lots that is very frumpy, too many dowdy patterns and unnecessary flourishes!

But there are quite a few gems amongst it all...especially in the Monsoon Fusion range. My favourite is the polka dot, ruffled number which would work with a blazer and even some brogues but also for a summer party with heels and some jewellery...and maybe a tan if you’re lucky! 
Roll on double digit temperatures!

Summer maxi dress - £95

Picnic check dress - £50




Fusion phoenix maxi dress - £65

Peony dress - £65




Demi dress - £85





And a bit of an indulgence but utterly gorgeous, the Marlin embellished kip dress - £150

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...