Friday 18 March 2011

Maternity leopard print!

I'm experiencing the joy of a long weekend...which has meant spending today with my mum and sister, hitting the shops of Cardiff. I love Cardiff...it's such a great city and the shopping just gets better and better. There's now so much choice and every time I come up, new shops have opened (including a huge Urban Outfitters since I was last here).

Today I debuted one of my purchases from London Fashion Weekend (the brilliant discount shopping event in London, which follows fashion week...
I blogged about it when I went with my sister back in September and went to the recent one in February).

It's a leopard print maxi dress bought from 'Never Fully Dressed', which sells lots of gorgeous and easy to wear chiffon dresses.

The high, slightly empire line fit means it's perfect to accommodate growing baby bump but will also be fine post-pregnancy.

I also love the length - if you're under 5ft 5" so many maxi-dresses can end up billowing around your toes and are not hugely practical on a day-to-day basis. But it's also not in the danger midi-zone, which I know is very fashionable right now but can be difficult to pull off.

And there's always room for a bit of leopard print in your life...even when pregnant! In fact, I love it even more because it's feels a bit anti-maternity wear!





I love this long skull necklace which I bought from
London Fashion Weekend last September...
but I can't remember the designer!

The rest of the outfit is an Asos bomber jacket which is years old, Asos studded boots, my beloved Sonia Rykiel for H&M gilet (or as Mr W has started calling it 'that bloody gilet'), and a Max C handbag (I won't share where my black undergarments are from as that really isn't interesting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...