Monday 16 May 2011

Essential black jersey!

I blogged a few weeks ago about the latest designer collaboration ranges at Uniqlo...and not long afterwards I ventured into a store and made a purchase. Yet another non-maternity, maternity dress! 

It's a draped black jersey dress from the Costello Tagliapietra range, with a diagonal hemline and ruching around the chest and neckline.




I know black jersey dresses aren't particularly exciting but I find them so useful and have already worn it loads. Although I bought a size bigger than I'd normally need, I figure that post pregnancy...at some point down the line when I have a waistline again...I can cinch it in with a belt. 


I wore the dress with a sales bargain Zara blazer (£10!), sales bargain Max C bag (£10 too!), M&S scarf, Lola Rose necklace and ring, Bex Rox bracelet and my amazingly comfortable Cath Kidson espadrille wedges (with not very exciting maternity leggings!).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...