Friday 13 May 2011

A fashion crush inspired by a maxi

This is the quick blog I was hoping to post last night until I found out at 11.30pm that Blogger was having a total technical meltdown and skulked off to bed!

I'm hoping to blog again later but wanted to at least get this up for now.

I saw a photo yesterday of Rachel Bilson looking amazing in a floral maxi dress and sharp black blazer and immediately wanted to dig out a maxi dress from my own wardrobe and wear it this way! It could look so whimsical and frothy and yet the blazer and accessories toughen it up...and I love it!


I know that my mantra on Edna is to avoid too much celebrity chatter but now and again I allow myself a little...particularly when someone looks so good! I don't think I've ever watched anything that Rachel Bilson has been in...and wouldn't even be able to name anything in fact...but she certainly knows how to put together a gorgeous little outfit!

All photos In Style UK

1 comment:

  1. This blazer really works doesn't it? I'll be trying this out for myself - it's perfect for an evening look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...