Tuesday 23 November 2010

Hats On

So the Lanvin for H&M collection went on sale today...and sold out pretty much immediately. Did you have any luck getting hold of anything? Did you queue outside for hours? If you did, you’re a much more committed shopper than I am!

I know my sister made a brave attempt to buy online at 7.30 this morning but had no luck at all. I guess it’s a big marketing ploy – fan the flames of shopping excitement, don’t have enough stock to go around...and never, ever prepare your website so that it can cope with the volume of traffic. If it seems so hard to get hold of anything, it adds to the excitement and exclusivity of the collection.

Not that I’m bitter or anything!

I’m having a bit of a winter theme with the last few posts on Edna...and given that snow is possible later this week, it’s still all I can think about. How to stay warm in the freezing cold?

A hat is essential. I cannot survive the winter without them. Each year I buy a new one to add to my collection...also because for some reason the hat I’ve pretty much lived in and loved the previous winter doesn’t seem to look right the following winter! (I can feel Mr W rolling his eyes at this statement already!)

I’ve never heard of this brand before but Asos stock Catarzi hats and there is many a hat I would like to have sitting jauntily on my head this winter.

Catarzi felt riding hat - £23




Catarzi felt trilby with ribbon - £23


Catarzi bowler hat - £25

Catazrzi felt school cap - £25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...