Friday 5 November 2010

Swedish Quirk!

A few weeks ago I received an email from the designer discount website The Outnet profiling some new designers available on the site. One caught my eye, the Swedish brand Minimarket – and its diffusion line Mini for Many – which was described as a brand that ”captures Stockholm's quirky-cool aesthetic. Buy into their love of block colour, statement shoes and ultra-wearable separates”...words that piqued my interest.



 
It was love at first sight and a massive exercise in willpower not to have a shopping bender on my lunch break!

At full price it is a little out of my price range but on The Outnet it’s within reach and their diffusion line is more accessible. It’s also stocked on Asos though at full price.

It’s such a joy discovering a range that is completely in tune with your own style. I love the simplicity of the separates but also the fact that they have interesting detailing. The colour pallete is delectable and I adore the colour blocking. And the styling is right up my alley (admittedly I would skip the face paint!).

So this week I’m actually lusting after the Minimarket label...and I'm loving the fact that it’s available at such a discount on the Outnet .

Of all the items on sale, these were the hardest to resist...I literally had to play mind games with myself to stop the credit card getting whipped out. It worked because they are now only available in a size seven and I still have the £88 in my bank account! But I still look longingly at them and wonder whether it was one I shouldn’t have let get away!

Minimarket suede colour block pumps - £88 down from £220

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...