Wednesday 10 November 2010

Oasis Top Ten

Tonight I’m going to be brief...I've been worn out with work and have barely a word left in me! So more photos than words!

I decided to visit one of my favourite shops and pick my top ten...so here are my favourite ten items from Oasis (I ignored all the stripes, which you know I love, as it would have been a little dull to have a stripe dominated top ten!).

And, to further encourage shopping, there is 20% off online until 16th November...the code to use is on the website.



Animal print dress - £50



Ruffle hem dress - £55



Sheer lace insert blouse - £45



Pinspot pencil skirt - £40



Tokyo car coat - £95



Drape aspen jacket - £80




Contrast strappy dress - £75

Alexa heeled desert shoe boot - £65


Ava satchel - £40



Filigree chandelier earrings - £10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...