Friday 22 October 2010

A Bag for Business!

Continuing the work wear theme, one essential item missing from yesterday's high street sweep was a handbag. I could actually have an entire week of blogs based around all the great handbags on the high street right now. I could very easily bankrupt myself if I bought every bag I love on the high street...there are many little beauties out there! But this is my favourite at the moment and is this week's lust item.

It's suede. It has a punched finish. It is in turquoise (though is available in other colours) and has a shoulder strap and a grab handle. It's got everything!

I wouldn't extend the shoulder strap to wear it cross body (as shown below) in a work environment but it does mean that the bag has flexibility and can look much more casual.



p.s. it's been an exciting week for me...25 followers and I posted my 100th blog! Thank you for reading and following...you make me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...