Thursday 14 October 2010

Winter wools


 
It’s a little nippy outside, the winter chill has descended already. I’ll try not to bang on about being cold too much on this blog but just to warn you that from October to March I seem to be permanently cold and on a mission to find anything to keep me warm. It does occupy a lot of my brain! Mr W complains that during the winter months I look like a fluffy teddy bear at home...I take keeping warm to fleece like extremes at times!


A little more stylish route to keeping warm is some of the gorgeous knitwear on the high street. I'm really impressed. As someone who always tends to go straight for the dresses when out shopping, I have been distracted by the woollen wares for a change! And, given it is National Wool Week (Savile Row this week was invaded by sheep to mark the occasion!) here is a little selection of the great knitwear in the shops now.




River Island yellow pom pom cardigan - £34.99





Topshop knitted fur shoulder top - £40



Whistles sequin jumper - £85



Zara sweater with embroidered spots on shoulders - £29.99 (excuse the Queen at Balmoral styling...god knows what Zara was thinking...but it is a nice jumper)




Dorothy Perkins navy boyfriend cardigan - £15



Wallis black military coatigan (great word!) - £48



H&M patterned cardigan (very Missoni) - £24.99


Oasis chunky cable drape - £55

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...