Tuesday 12 October 2010

Visiting Very


If you read this blog on a regular basis, you know I love Claudia Winkleman...and if you're a fan of Strictly Come Dancing you will also know that I'm in fashion heaven at the moment because she's on TV six nights a week...and will be until Christmas. Hurrah!

I don’t like everything she wears but I love most things...and even admire the huge heels from a distance (and feel slightly vindicated in not buying them when even super-woman Claudia falls over in them – apologies for the Daily Mail link, promise it won’t happen again!).

Recently she's been wearing a few things from the Fearne Cotton at Very range. I’ve never shopped at Very and always love chartering unexplored fashion territory so took a look. And I have to say some of it is lovely...and I would buy. It’s not all for teens or twentysomethings with tats!

A great website called I Want Dress featured a Fearne Cotton bird print dress last week which also tempted me to take a further look.

Same mantra as last week’s high street accessories blog, never write anywhere off...you never know what you might find...such as these beauts!


Spot print exaggerated shoulder dress - £69




Bow and Bob Tunic - £55



Aces wedge shoes - £35




Hooded duffle coat - £75


Leopard print converse - £38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...