Tuesday 5 October 2010

Owl of October

In one of my first ever posts, I talked about how great the jewellery was from the NW3 range at Hobbs. It’s still great, though they do need to update the stock a little more. I don’t think the range has changed very much over the past couple of months, which is disappointing when you visit again and it’s all still the same. 




Still, at least the owl that I spotted a few months back is still there and can feature as October’s owl of the month!

They have owl earrings and an owl necklace but it’s the cuff that I love. The owl print isn’t so obvious...and it's twinned with another woodland creature...the squirrel (which in real life I am scared of and don’t like anywhere near me but in fashion I’d happily have on my wrist!).
 
It’s not too cutesy and the owl is quite subtle...so an owl for grown-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...