Friday 17 September 2010

French excursion...and flirty polka dots

I am getting some late summer sunshine tomorrow and going to the south of France. Something that was booked a long, long time ago – and has been organised by my lovely in-laws to celebrate 40 years of marriage! – is now here and I cannot tell you how thankful I am to be heading off for a few days of sunshine. I got ridiculously excited packing and getting out summer dresses again (though I’m not sure how some of my more outré outfits will be welcomed in the historic village of Nyons!).

Sorry if I’m now bragging...it is just genuine joy at getting away after being in London the whole summer!


However, the downside is that I’m not sure whether there is internet access where we’re staying (cue sweating palms and panic attack)...which means I’m not sure whether I’ll be able to blog. Aaaahhhhh!! I know you should be able to download an app and do it from your phone...but I’ve mentioned before I’m a bit of a techno-phobe, so after time spent today huffing and puffing, I’ve had to admit defeat on that front.

So please don’t desert me Edna readers if I’m off for a few days (potentially may not be able to blog again until Thursday)! I really would love to be able to and will try to find somewhere that I can access the internet...but if I fail, I will be blogging again regularly on Thursday. So don’t leave me for good!


I will be on Twitter this week and will post French fashion musings (?!) all week, so follow me there if you miss the blogs http://twitter.com/wwednasay


Ok, begging and bragging over...now lusting!

This week’s item is something I saw a few weeks ago in Uniqlo and have been thinking about it every since and everything it would go with in my wardrobe. I love the length of the skirt, which is about an inch above the knee. The polka dots are flirty and cute but the black on black makes it a little more chic. It comes in plum too, which is lovely but I think I would wear the black far more. And it’s a very reasonable £24.99.


Uniqlo tuck flare skirt

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you sweet! Back blogging tomorrow...cannot believe I've missed all the fashion goings on in London Fashion Week while I've been away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...