Wednesday 22 September 2010

The return from France!

I'm back in the blogosphere! I've had massive withdrawal symptoms since Friday...but no internet access, so no access to Edna.

I've had an epic day of travel - long drives, long waits at airports, depressingly convoluted journey back from Gatwick. So I am literally saying hello again and going to bed.

I have been trying to catch up on all the goings on at London Fashion Week...so much to see, I love it! And, I'm even more excited by the fact that I'm going to the discount shopping mecca that is London Fashion Weekend for the first time on Saturday with my sister (we're whipping each other into a frenzy about it!).

Anyway, for tonight I thought I would just post a link to what the Elle team wore to London Fashion Week, just for some fashion fun! There are lots and lots of photos...maybe the odd bit of fashion inspiration too!

www.elleuk.com/catwalk/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...