Thursday 30 September 2010

Fashion Tip of the Month

So did you like any of last night’s gilets? Or are you already converts?!

Tonight’s blog is the second ‘Edna’s Fashion Tip of the Month’...following on from the success of last month’s Kate Kanzier tip-off from my friend Charlie. I was so stunned that a shoe store that good and so well priced could exist in London and I would be ignorant of it! So I thought that Edna could be a forum for you to share all your best fashion secrets and tips.

This one is courtesy of Huyen and is a good one...Brand Alley

I’d never heard of it but could barely contain myself when I logged on. It’s a designer discount site but you don’t need an invitation to join (as you do with Cocosa) and they have amazing sales. Huyen sent the link to me when I blogged about Max C bags as there was a Max C sale that day...with everything around £5-10 cheaper than I’d shown on my blog.

Some of the great items on sale...right now!


Costume National green shoes, down to £40 from £425 (though bit high for me)


Twenty8Twelve black dress, £44 down from £330


OPI Shrek Forever After Mini Pack - Four Mini Lacquers - £7 (down from £12.15)


Farhi by Nicole Farhi Navy Military Jacket £100 down from £200


They add new sales every day, so always worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...