Monday 30 August 2010

Clashing prints & colours

It's another exciting anniversary for me...two months of the Edna blog! I promise (eventually!) not to get excited about every month that passes but at the moment it's all so new and I'm enjoying doing something that I love so much that I feel like celebrating each month that I'm writing this!!

And thank you for reading my ramblings...and for my 20 followers! If you are reading my blog and not already a follower, then please join and boost the ranks!

Back to fashion chat...



Dries van Noten S/S 2010 - photo Style.com


Some days I cannot get enough of prints and clashing colours. On those days, the idea of less is more goes completely out of the window. I want layers of colours and prints and rather than following the adage of taking one thing off before you leave the house, I’m more inclined to put one more thing on! On days like this I feel like trying to channel Dries van Noten and Marni, which is weird because most of the time this is not my style and I find there is a little too much going on. But yesterday was a day for prints and colour...









Outfit is a lot of H&M: my much blogged H&M trousers, a very old (camel!) H&M jacket, yellow H&M vest, Urban Outfitters striped polo-neck, leopard print belt that was a present, Irregular Choice spotty gladiator sandals, M&S handbag, turquoise scarf in bag another present, brooches were from Gap (I think) and Mawi necklace bought on the Cocosa website with a great discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...