Thursday 12 August 2010

Dressed for an August day in London

Following my wardrobe malfunction earlier in the week, lessons have been learnt and action taken. No more thick jersey, with leggings and boots until at least September!

Not a drop of sweat has fallen off me today! Instead, I am luxur
iating in this morning’s wardrobe decisions...which have embraced everything in yesterday’s post – trench coat, layers, scarf, brogues and brolly.



This is t
he £20 Miss Selfridge trench I mentioned yesterday which has been a dream purchase (and actually just gets thrown in the washing machine to clean it!). The silk shirt dress was a bargain buy from a discount outlet in the USA when I was on my honeymoon earlier this year (managed to drag Mr W along kicking and screaming for a shopping day out!) from BCBG Max Azria and was something ridiculous like $40!

The blue brogues are from Office, scarf is a bargain from M&S from a few years ago that is always with me, the handbag is the new military style one I bought from H&M last week (and accidentally set my rape alarm off in it on the bus earlier this week with horrifically smelly consequences...but worryingly no noise!), jeweller
y is a mixture of presents, Primark and Untold.





And squirreled away in the handbag is my brolly and black long-length cardigan if it gets chilly.

So I have followed my own advice to the letter...and have to say they were wise words indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...