Wednesday 25 August 2010

Oasis to the rescue

It is a grim view out of my window this evening. A grey onslaught and rain just hammering down. I know we do get obsessed with the weather in this country but there’s a reason....it’s August and we are experiencing October weather. It really is turning into an August in which to take salvage in autumn clothing....as much as I have fought against this.

Which brings me back to camel...I
’m still getting my head around it. I’m starting to get a whiff of the dreaded ‘beige’ from some of the items on sale! And no one pale and pasty ever looked good in beige. So while I was doing my online fashion browsing today, Oasis, one of my favourite shops, came to my camel rescue with a whole page of camel inspiration and different ways to wear it.





I particularly loved this sweater because the black lace collar cleverly keeps the camel away from your face so limiting complexion draining.

Lace sweater - £40



Same with this really pretty la
ce dress at only £45!



I promise that I won’t be having a weekly camel update but given how huge it is this coming A/W, I am trying to either get my head around it and wear it or pop it in the ‘not for me’ fashion bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...