Friday 27 August 2010

Lusting after the Leopard

Knowing how much I love leopard print, my lovely sister-in-law Cathie sent me a link to a Topshop feature on the leopard.



If you’re fan of this print, then tis the season for you because the high street has gone utterly mental for it. If I was in full shopping mode, I too would be going utterly mental and stocking up on a lifetime of leopard print clothing! As the purse strings have been (sort of!) tightened, I am instead just in lusting mode.

One of my inspirations and loves this season is Dolce & Gabbana and the way they have used leopard with other prints, such as polka dot. I know this sounds odd, but trust me, it works.



(photo from www.style.com)

Back down to Topshop with a bang, this is the lust item of the week. Autumn is approaching, which means coats and the need for warmth. This green swing coat with the gorgeous leopard print collar would look great with black skinnies, brogues and a black and white polka dot top (or even a stripe!).




Leopard fur collar green swing coat - £85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...