Monday 16 August 2010

Loosen up!

Summer is back...even if for one day only! I therefore decided it was time to trial my new summer trousers for a day in the office...before we make the lurch into autumn.

And have to report that they did well! I almost managed to channel Paltrow...almost!



I wore them with my bargain M&S patent leather sandals, black Zara blazer, white linen blouse from Gap, leopard print belt a present, heart print scarf from shop near Spitalfields but cannot remember name, and jewellery that’s a mixture of Oasis, Untold, and god knows.







So I am a convert. Loose can still be smart...it’s just about balance and accessories...cinching in a blouse with a leopard print belt, putting a blazer over top and a few pieces of statement jewellery.

It felt relaxed but still smart enough for a day in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...