Sunday 22 August 2010

Domestic Goddess

A slightly different blog tonight...inspired by a weekend of being a domestic goddess. Or perhaps hostage to domesticity! There's nothing like the financial constraints of the last week before payday to encourage domestic activities. I’m almost a bit embarrassed to confess the levels I’ve reached...wishing I could perhaps divulge some more rock and roll type anecdotes. Alas not, instead there has been cake making, scone baking and soup concocting!

So in honour of a weekend spent emulating a domestic goddess, I thought I would post about the adorable new homeware range the designer Lisa Stickley has produced for Debenhams. You know how much I love a designer collaboration on the high street and Debenhams has great ones. Lisa Stickley’s mainline range is gorgeous too – lots of 1950s and 1960s inspired items...and whimsical textiles as well as florals with a twist. Some of it is a little too twee for my taste but I have my eye on a couple of things...particularly this cake tin.


Cake tin - £12


Black & white bird cushion - £12



Home Buttercup teapot - £22


And from Lisa Stickley's mainline collection...




Washbag - £24



Apron - £24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...