Tuesday 31 August 2010

Animal Print on Your Feet!

1st September tomorrow and I have my first cold of the autumn! My sinuses hurt. It hurts to swallow. And my ears are itching (!). On top of this, a fog has descended on my brain which is making writing a sentence a struggle! So tonight, more pictures than words.

My friend Charlie wore an amazing pair of black heels with leopard print detailing on Sunday night. Thankfully I had my camera with me so was able to capture them for Edna readers (though I've forgotten where she got them from!).



Seeing such a great pair of shoes in one of my favourite prints inspired me to follow up Friday’s ode to the leopard with a focus on animal print shoes. They are everywhere...in every style imaginable, every heel height, every colour. Whatever shoe you want in animal print, they are in store now!

I have two pairs of leopard print shoes that I adore...although the platforms are now restricted to nights out when I know I can sit more than stand.





The blue leopard print flats are from Kurt Geiger; platforms from Office.

These are very pricey and just for inspiration but I saw these in the window of LK Bennett this morning and almost passed out with excitement.



LK Bennett Maryann boot - £250

In fact LK Bennett is a treasure trove of animal print accessories this season...I also love these (but again at £170, I will just be looking at them each day in the shop window rather than buying!).



LK Bennett Jane shoe - £170



Topshop animal kitten Chelsea boots - £75



My friend Lizzie bought these gorgeous jewelled zebra print flats from Next for a bargain £23 but I can’t seem to find them online anymore...though Next do have a couple of great leopard print ballet pumps available on its website.




Nine West leopard print peep toe heels - £80



River Island black ankle boots - £84.99



Irregular Choice Little Miss Oh – £69.50




Karen Millen leopard pony print pump - £120



Clarks Originals Igloo Winter - £49

Not 100% convinced I would wear these but I do think the rockabilly styling would look great on some people.


And please email photos of your animal print shoes and I can post some more...the more the merrier!


Ok, off to bed with some benylin!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better Edna!!

    With regards to my very cute animal print ballerinas from Next - one of the jewels fell off... even tho they were only £23 I am a bit miffed.

    Might have to purchase some 'other' animal print shoes now to replace these - thanks for the inspiration!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even for £23 that's a bit shoddy! Though not as shoddy as the huge gold orb on the Vivienne Westwood clutch bag I bought for my wedding coming off after only using it 4 times! And that cost a little more than £23. Spitting!

    You'll enjoy tonight's blog...even more shoes at bargain prices!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...